Brigham Young University is the second most popular national university in the country, according to rankings released by U.S. News & World Report earlier this week.
More than 450 members of the Central, North and South districts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, recently carried out their local "Day of Service" project by cleaning up trash and other debris left over from the annual Cambodian Water Festival.
Earlier this year, a family historian named Carol was trying to piece together the Ohio branches of her family tree. “They were shattered by death, marriage, remarriage, name changes, and lack of records,” she said. “Using the records indexed through FamilySearch [an organization of The Church of...
Being a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon) is a positive and challenging experience for the women and men who volunteer.
- Create.lds.org video contest
- 'Daughters in My Kingdom'
- Missionary moments: 'One more house'
- Whistler print exhibit on display at BYU Museum of Art
- New video: Jesus and Samaritan woman
- Primary board members
- Choir returns to Arizona
- Milestones of togetherness
- New stake presidents
- New mission presidents
- The gospel in every tongue
- Messages of inspiration from President Thomas S. Monson
- 'Stronghold of the Church' - Apostle visits Pacific Area, sees diversity, unity
- Taking care of the poor: Church dedicates Bishops' Central Storehouse
- Calendar of events for Feb. 4, 2012
- A jubilee year for missionary language instruction
Church News Daily Index
- New temple presidents
- Area leadership assignments announced
- New stake presidents
- Worldwide Leadership Broadcast: 'The Work of Salvation'
- New General Authority, Elder Kevin Scott Hamilton: Choose to do good
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love celebrated during funeral services
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of America's policy vote
- Mormon Parenting: Don’t call gay unions ‘marriage’
- Live streaming: Frances J. Monson funeral
- Defending the Faith: A case for the traditional view of marriage
- 'That's a wrap': LDS Church's Bible Videos series leaves legacy of history and faith
- Ask Angela: He's engaged, but we still talk late at night
- Memorial Day is the perfect time to remember the importance of genealogy and family history research
- Book review: 'Espionage' sequel 'Sworn Enemy' continues love, adventure during WWII
- Courage and valor: A bizarre order for a WWII Navy doctor in the Pacific