+ Click to view gallery (12 Photos) The EVE celebration on Temple Square drew crowds as thousands gathered for performances in the Tabernacle and Joseph Smith Memorial Building on Dec. 31. People poured in from the cold, bundled in coats yet still wearing their 'Happy New Year' headbands, to attend music and dance events throughout the evening.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare, upcoming performance
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to ‘stand’ again after betrayal, adultery and murder
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Ask Angela: I suffered from depression, should I hide my cutting scars for my mission?
- Can the return of 'Cosmos' extend the scope of science and religion?