To better align resources and adjust to the ever changing needs of the Church, 10 new missions will be organized in July, while 14 other missions will be combined with neighboring missions. The resulting number of missions will be 340.Published: Saturday, Feb. 13, 2010
Earlier this year, a thoughtful mission president, Albert E. Haines, who presided over the Illinois Chicago South Mission, wanted to let me know about a recent convert who was a "golden contact" and gave the credit to me. I had no idea who it could be.Published: Saturday, July 14, 2007
Seven mission presidents and their wives have been called by the First Presidency to begin their service about July 1.Published: Saturday, March 3, 2007
The First Presidency has announced plans to create eight new missions - four in the United States and four abroad - effective about the first of July.
The four new missions in the United States are the California San Francisco, Illinois Chicago South, Nevada Las Vegas West and Texas Houston South missions. The other four are the Chile Santiago East, Honduras Comayaguela, Russia Moscow South and Uruguay Montevideo West missions.Published: Saturday, March 1, 1997
- New mission presidents
- New stake presidents
- Gilbert Arizona Temple
- LDS Charities: 'How Can We Not? These Are Our Brothers and Sisters'
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to ‘stand’ again after betrayal, adultery and murder
- Returned Mormon missionaries in college basketball, 2013-2014
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon' musical coming to Salt Lake City
- Local religious leaders urge support for activists fighting for immigration reform